These are the highlights of week-to-week market statistics for Denver Metro Area:
- Sellers brought 1,492 New Listings to the market last week, a 7% decrease from the previous week, but 8% more than this week last year. With the exception of the week that included the July 4th holiday, this is the lowest weekly count of New Listings we’ve seen since mid-April when stay-at-home orders were in place.
- Pending Listings remained relatively unchanged week over week with 1,549 properties accepting contracts. Compared to this week last year, the count of pending listings is 36% higher. Pending Listing counts remain strong which is an indication that buyer demand is continuing into the fall.
- The Median Closed Price for homes was $475,000, an increase of 3% from last week and 15% higher than this week last year.
- The weekly count Closed Listings was 1,080, a 26% decrease week over week and 15% lower than this week last year.
- On September 28, the count of Active Listings was 5,705, 1% lower than the count of Active Listings pulled on September 21.
- The median number of days a listing was in the MLS was 6 days.Days in MLS was unchanged from last week, and 11 days less than this week in 2019.